Monday, May 27, 2019

Start

Hello ladies!
For the last couple of months I have very deep thoughts. I want to do something different to help others. So I decided that I will start a blog where I can share life experiences and help to others if I can. Where you can post about your life experience and feelings without being judged.
I seen a lot of women around me struggling in their own bodies,mind. And it’s no help around them. You might say it’s nothing new...I know we have a lot of websites and social media where we can share things,posts etc. But I didn’t found one that would be open,honest,not judgmental and supported. 
I see women on a daily basis who wants to be something they not, who trying to fit themselves in to “Societies Perfect Women” frame. They trying so hard to loose weight, go to gym, count calories, be a size 0, wear the perfect clothes, do their hair,makeup and smile even if inside they are broken, they just want to tell to someone how they really feel. But they can’t because they are too afraid to hear criticism, be judged, laugh at. 
Is just so sad that so many of us afraid to show “Real you” because of someone’s reaction. I learned long time ago do not matter what you do people always find something to talk about,something they don’t like about you. But I won’t change for anyone apart myself and I won’t please anyone so I would be liked. 
We all different people we have a different view, morals,believes. So it’s ok to disagree and agree!
In my view we are all beautiful inside out, we just need to stop putting ourselves down and see everything in negative way!

Women’s World  

No comments:

Post a Comment